The aggregates such as list and structs are being literally hard to "map" into my brain! On the more rational thinking side of my brain, I can see how useful and important it is for many things one might be coding a program for.
Truthfully, the first time I went to class and learnt about them, define-exhibit and define-struct blew my mind. If that was not enough, in the vicinity, we began learning about breaking up an image into a list of its composing dots, or pixels and their three colour and one alpha values.
Slowly I am recovering from it, and feel less intimated by it as time goes by. One thing that goes in cue with the pixel talk is about Sharp trademarking 4-colour pixel technology they call Quattron. Apart from the Red, Green and Blue, they added a fourth middle colour yellow, with which the overall brightness and vividness of the media is supposed to benefit.
Coincidentally, like Professor Heap, Sharp also seems to use a chameleon in their demonstration images!
Truthfully, the first time I went to class and learnt about them, define-exhibit and define-struct blew my mind. If that was not enough, in the vicinity, we began learning about breaking up an image into a list of its composing dots, or pixels and their three colour and one alpha values.
Slowly I am recovering from it, and feel less intimated by it as time goes by. One thing that goes in cue with the pixel talk is about Sharp trademarking 4-colour pixel technology they call Quattron. Apart from the Red, Green and Blue, they added a fourth middle colour yellow, with which the overall brightness and vividness of the media is supposed to benefit.
Coincidentally, like Professor Heap, Sharp also seems to use a chameleon in their demonstration images!

No comments:
Post a Comment