Okay, I have to admit, I have done many things for the first time by taking the CSC104. Especially this week. Where do i start? "Wikipedia editor", web "Blogger" and beginner "Dr. Racket" programmer with a base in computer history have all been added to as achievements in my resume!
Speaking of the course, I am biting my nails as the First Term Test is next week. It's approaching so fast, hope its not too brutal. The tutorial quizzes so far have been very fair, and they seem to test the main part that we should know by every week. The recorded video on the topic actually helps a lot. In the tutorial we did today though (2nd Feb 2013), i'm not fully sure, but I think there is a typo in the last question. It talked of a function rotate6, which was not defined anywhere in the code. I know Prof. Heap reads Slogs sometimes, and if you do read this, it would be really helpful to know the correct answer for the exam.
Readers, I will keep you updated next week after the exam if I think I survived or the low tide carried me into the deep sea.
Yes, my questions were answered in the lecture. I just realized that viewing my blog only while signed in, due to my theme, I was missing any indicator that I had comments for some posts. Going through my blog today, I realized about a couple posts that had replies, and I could see them when I was viewing as a guest, that is not logged in. It always feel good having comments, as it feels like people fully read what you wrote. If replying was also a part of the slog experience, I believe it would be even better as people would have different things to add to a post in the comments, and carry out discussions, etc. But it was good having constant feedback from you and Prof. Heap nonetheless.
ReplyDelete